Where do you want your brand to go?
A consistent brand aesthetic could make or break your website, blog, social media and/or marketing collateral. Together we can come up with a plan to start, boost or re-vamp your brand's visual presence. Every brand is different, let's figure out which plan is right for you!
How does this work?
- Initial Consultation: We discuss your brand's mission, goals and potential strategy. (Phone Call or In Person)
- The Plan: You will be presented with a mood board inspired by the initial consultation along with options for what package best suits your needs.
- Before the Shoot: We finalize locations, wardrobe, props, hair, make-up, and all other shoot details.
- The Shoot: Depending on how many looks and locations, we will shoot for up to four hours*.
- After the Shoot: You will receive a downloadable, digital library of 200+ beautiful images* that represent your brand.
*depending on the package
Just looking for a quick way to refresh the look of your site/social media? This plan comes with the same care and attention as the other packages but with a more simple shoot.
- Shoot: 1 look. 200+ images.
Andrew is a trainer at Box N' Burn in Los Angeles, CA. He needed some photos for his website and social media to promote his personal training
Krystal is a new mom embarking a Beachbody Coach journey. She wanted some shots of her for her new business.
The Business Basics
This package is perfect for someone who has a business that needs both portraits and product/environment shots.
- Shoot: 2-3 looks. 300+ images.
Guru Jagat is the owner and main instructor at Ra Ma Institute in Venice, CA. She needed some photos of Ra Ma Institute as well as some portraits of her for PR purposes.
The Content Creator
Planning and forecasting your social media content is a great way to keep your brand aesthetic consistent through out all platforms. I believe that consistency is key to keep your followers happy. On the other hand... your customers come to you because you are forward thinking and they appreciate you for evolving! A cost effective way to keep refreshing your content is to plan a multi-look photo shoot.
- Shoot 3-15 looks. 600+ images
Sydney Benner of SydneyBenner.com. She is a fitness instructor who has built a fun, vibrant brand called Bennerfit which centers around weekly video workouts. She wanted a brand new look for her website as well as plenty of content for the next quarter.
Blog/Social Media Content (seen below)
The Full Service
For businesses that are looking to completely overhaul their look or want a multi-media campaign... This will be the package for you. Product photos, videos, graphic design, content creation
- Shoot: 5-20 looks over multiple days
LBDM is a luxury guitar and amplifier boutique that wanted to create their brand around the lifestyle of their ideal customer. We styled their products in editorial and product photographs.
(see La Boutique de Musique page for demo videos)